Been wanting to make this picture for some time. It's part of a series where I incorporate sports action and car beauty. Fun picture to make. Interesting melding the two together, having to think about the car and the action separately, but shoot them so they fit well together. Next one is gonna be pretty crazy. Stay tuned.......Saturday, April 19, 2008
"Skateboarding is not a crime."
Been wanting to make this picture for some time. It's part of a series where I incorporate sports action and car beauty. Fun picture to make. Interesting melding the two together, having to think about the car and the action separately, but shoot them so they fit well together. Next one is gonna be pretty crazy. Stay tuned.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
"where I incorporate sports action and car beauty"
Car beauty??? If this automobile is beautiful, then what's a Maserati? haha, great photo Kevin!!!
why is that ford explorer in the background ?
I wanted the shot to not feel overly bare or produced. The car in the background adds depth and the idea that this is a parking lot and the skateboarder had to navigate his way.
Why anonymous? Become know my friend.
cool, thanks for explaining.
you rule
That is great,
Post a Comment