Thursday, May 8, 2008

Janna Meyen for Transworld

Ahhh, the Pink Motel.  Where do I begin?  100's of films and TV shows have been filmed here, but for me the most important was a little indy film titled "Bones Brigade - The Search for Animal Chin."  If your a skater from the 80's or a skater from today you should know of this skate vid.  It was I think the 3rd Skate vid to ever be made.  Right behind the first Bones Brigade Video show and I think the Vision Video.  Anyway, the pool in the back is highly skate-able ( hell yes I skated it).  In the vid, it's T. Hawk, Lance Mountain, Tommy Guerrero, Mike McGill and the legendary Steve Cabalerro skating.  Check out the link.  It's rad with a capitol R.   Go to: youtube.com/watch?v=NluAvNT_3gk.  Fast forward to the 6:40 mark.  You'll notice the Motel desk clerk.  He's Monty the owner still. 

Thanks Shanna, Renee, Janna, Nick from TransWorld, Tonino from Nitro,  Monty and Tom from the Pink Motel, Conrad and Karen from Red Bull (inside joke), Skateboarding, my mom and dad for buying me the video.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zacher,
the pink motel !!
sickkkkkk!

blotz

Kevin Zacher said...

Yeah you get it. Old skate dogs!