Monday, October 13, 2008

Alt Pick Awards


Hi Friends,

 I have two pictures and my web site entered into the Alt Pick awards competition. If you go on and register (takes two seconds) and then vote I would greatly appreciate the effort. And heck, the good deed may serve you up some nice Karma.  So think of this as a benefit to your good fortune.  Like how I am spinning this?

So it's easy..... go to www.altpick.com and go to the Alt Pick Awards area. Register and follow the instructions.  My photos are in the 'Photography - Single" Section and my web site is in 'New Media, web site design' section.

The two photos are a 'a couple kissing' and 'shaun white on white horse'. The website is easy to find it has my first name as it appears on my splash page on the site itself.

Much obliged. If I win I'll take you all out for dinner in Hong Kong!

K Z

3 comments:

Christian Brecheis Photography said...

voted your stuff and got to see some other good work. always worth to cruise that kind of websites

Anonymous said...

According to me, you've got 1st and 2nd place!

Anonymous said...

According to me, you've got 1st and 2nd place!