So go ahead. Take pictures of your family, you may just end up with some portfolio pieces!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Xmas with Family.
I am blessed with a large and very cool family. This holiday season has been full of fun and excitement and I am overwhelmed by the wonderful subjects they are for my camera. So many wonderful moments would be lost if I wasn't there to document them. Watching all my nieces and nephews grow up in front of me and my lens has been nothing short of the best gift I could ask for. I visit mostly during holidays and the gift they are is all i need.
So go ahead. Take pictures of your family, you may just end up with some portfolio pieces!






























So go ahead. Take pictures of your family, you may just end up with some portfolio pieces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment