Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Genuine Appreciation.

I just wanted to say, I genuinely appreciate all those of late who have been ringing me up for work. Thanks so much. I feel so blessed.

For those photographers who don't feel busy, trust in the fact that it comes in waves. I know. It will be next week that the phone will ring. Or maybe it won't be for a year, but once it starts - it's on! You'll relish in this period where you had time to work on your marketing, shoot some personal work or simply let your daughter paint on your face. Bare in mind it could be worse. And you know what, maybe it is. Maybe your on the verge of going out of business or having to assist again. Here's a tip. Stay positive. Things do happen for a reason and there is a course. We all go through rough spots. Stay strong and be constructive. Work hard and it will all improve and I bet you'll be the better for it.

Vision before Visibility is a new idea I heard today. I like the way it sounds. I think vision first and visibility will follow.

Be well.