I disagree.
My blog serves as news for my photography business and an electronic journal for myself, my family, friends and most of all my clients and potential clients. A place to come and see where I have been, what I am doing and where I am going.
I don't necessarily use it as an educational tool for others. I do not actively pursue blogging about how I market, how I shoot and who else is shooting, etc. etc. If you find my blog educational by simply reading about my experiences and looking into some of my productions through video and photos, I couldn't be happier. And in no way shape or form want to discourage those of you looking for assistance from reaching out and asking me question's or making comments. I love to help when asked.
2 comments:
keep it the way it is and keep it as frequent as it s been recently ;)
i'd much rather hear about you're experiences than post stories on what other people are saying on what other people are saying on what other people are saying (like most blogs). Genuine real unfiiltered content that we can all learn from.
besides, a blog is to get clients, not to get a fan base that is learning from you and will never hire you.
Post a Comment