Monday, January 28, 2008

Rock the Republic!

Thanks to Monica Bradley from Men's Fitness for a great assignment photographing Michael Ball and the Rock & Republic road cyclist team.  Michael is the President and designer for Rock and Republic denim.  Great guy and easy to photograph ( had some fun stories about Paris Hilton). Pouring rain we also headed out on the road to shoot his cyclists.  Pretty hectic shooting in the rain, following cyclists down PCH.  I couldn't think of a better way to spend my Sunday!  I almost got my ass kicked by a mechanic.  He was sweating me for taking pictures of him and proceeded to throw a water bottle in my direction.  I informed him (nicely) I was just doing my job and killed him with a bit of kindness.  It was quite hectic with four other photographers there, but we managed to get great photographs.  Michael threw a great party afterword.  Lots of food and bike industry types at a cool hillside Malibu home.  Very gracious event. 

No comments: